Cara Bed and Breakfast
Fáilte Ireland Approved
Knock, County Mayo, West of Ireland
Your hostess Nuala Kelly invites you to enjoy the warm welcoming comforts of her home, situated only a 3 minute walk from Knock Shrine.
Knock is a sacred place of pilgrimage and prayer and a peaceful retreat from the busy schedule of everyday life. At 'Cara' you can come and go with ease to the daily devotions and ceremonies at the nearby Shrine.
Cara Bed & Breakfast is approx 15 minutes drive from Ireland West Airport Knock.
- All rooms ensuite with TV
- Ground floor bedrooms available
- Full Board on request
- Guest Lounge with TV
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Free Wifi
Within Easy Drive
- Foxford Woollen Mills
- Museum of Country Life Turlough Park
- Golf in Ballyhaunis, Claremorris, Ballinrobe
- Fishing in nearby lakes and rivers
Cara Bed & Breakfast also runs its own taxi service for guests and non-guests.
- Transfer of guests to and from Knock, Galway, Shannon and Dublin airports can be arranged
- Collection of guests from local train and bus stations
- Night time taxi service
- Information for taxi service contact +353 (0) 87 7700420 or main house number
Mrs Nuala Kelly
DVD / CDs
'The Magic of Mayo' DVD featuring John Kelly "The Man from Knock"
John's DVD takes you on a stunning tour of Mayo. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of this beautiful County. Choose from either of John's latest CDs: 'God Bless You Ireland' or 'Pure Country, Pleasant Irish'